Saturday, January 4, 2020

Welcome




Call or text 613/222-9009 or email pgarcia45@hotmail.com for a free estimate.


I specialize in interior / exterior residential painting since 2005. I serve homeowners exclusively in Ottawa and the surrounding area. Ask about my additional services to complement your painting project. No job is too big or too small.



My mission:

As a Christian Business Owner; I strive to serve you with the highest integrity. I believe in keeping my promise to you to uphold high quality workmanship in all my work as well as keeping prices affordable through personal accountability and honest estimating. I also plan to treat you and your home with respect and courtesy while I visit.

I'm committed to providing you with the highest level of service, so you’ll always choose me for your painting needs. I keep my appointments or call to reschedule. That's just good business practice. Estimates can be done in person or via e - estimate if a meeting is not possible.  No job is to big or to small. I want to make your experience pleasant in order to strengthen my good reputation and have you refer me to your friends and family.

My Motto:

I'm committed to painting your home with excellence and courtesy.

With 19 years of experience; my skills are top notch and I love construction and care about your home. Whether it’s my superb quality workmanship, friendly service, project knowledge, or the honesty and value I bring to every project, my customers keep coming back.

Get to know me personally by emailing me, texting me, or phoning me. I've got tools, skills, and a desire to help. Contact me today and let Me take the stress from your painting project.

My Services:





2 comments:

  1. Nice posts are visible in this blog and the great technology in this blog. I am very much satisfied by the technology in this website. This website is providing the great designs are visible in this blog.residential painting services

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the efforts you put into reviewing these useful resources.
    Residential House Painting

    ReplyDelete